Direkt zum Hauptbereich

I use Instagram to share whats in my soul. I dont hold back. Im transparent and I have no secrets. I suppose IG has been a way for my to be extroverted even though I am a hardcore introvert. : I have been practicing speaking my truth and sharing whats in my heart because once I got divorced I realized how closed and blocked my throat chakra was. I literally would be scared to pick up the phone with a man i was dating. I just couldnt do it. I was scared. Vulnerable. Uncomfortable sharing or even

I use Instagram to share whats in my soul. I dont hold back. Im transparent and I have no secrets. I suppose IG has been a way for my to be extroverted even though I am a hardcore introvert. : I have been practicing speaking my truth and sharing whats in my heart because once I got divorced I realized how closed and blocked my throat chakra was. I literally would be scared to pick up the phone with a man i was dating. I just couldnt do it. I was scared. Vulnerable. Uncomfortable sharing or even

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I use Instagram to share whats in my soul. I dont hold back. Im transparent and I have no secrets. I suppose IG has been a way for my to be extroverted even though I am a hardcore introvert. : I have been practicing speaking my truth and sharing whats in my heart because once I got divorced I realized how closed and blocked my throat chakra was. I literally would be scared to pick up the phone with a man i was dating. I just couldnt do it. I was scared. Vulnerable. Uncomfortable sharing or even

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

These detox smoothies will help cleanse your system, increase immunity and balance your body and mind…

These detox smoothies will help cleanse your system, increase immunity and balance your body and mind… CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Comfortable Pallet Sofa Ideas in Outdoor Lounge

Comfortable Pallet Sofa Ideas in Outdoor Lounge CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Primitive Country Snowman Collector Christmas Wood Shelf Sitter Block Set #PrimitiveSnowman #DoughandSplinters

Primitive Country Snowman Collector Christmas Wood Shelf Sitter Block Set #PrimitiveSnowman #DoughandSplinters CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR MORE